Board Members/Contact Info
Upcoming Meeting Agenda
Water Rate Update
Wolf Creek Property Owners Association
| The Wolf Creek Property Owners Association (WCPOA) covers the subdivisions of Green Meadows, Virginia Hills, and Cottonwood Meadows. The Association has been incorporated in the state of Washington as a nonprofit corporation. WCPOA is a homeowner's association responsible for the maintenance of the developments infrastructure (roads and water systems), holding title in trust for the owners to certain water rights, and the administration of uniform protective covenants and restrictions for the benefit of all property owners. WCPOA also maintains the common areas and facilities with the intent to preserve and enhance the values and amenities of the community.
For a more complete, specific outline of the Association's purposes and powers, please refer to its Articles of Incorporation, By-Laws, and CC&Rs.
- Next Board Mtg: The 2nd Tuesday of Every Month. 5:00p.m. at Jan Erickson's House
- Update on the Perrow Litigation
- Water Connections letter from Dept. of Health
dated October 31, 2012.
- For More Information on Perrow Land Trade Proposal. All correspondence to date (May 2012). Info also available in Board Meeting Minutes from February to.
- Final Resolution of Perrow Legal Action
- Water Meters will be read annually, approximately June 1 and water invoices for the year, $360/yr, will be sent to members immediately thereafter. A $50 fee will be charged to any lot exceeding an annual average use of 500 gallons per day (gpd) based on annual water meter readings. The $50 fee will be placed into reserve in the Water Capital Improvement Fund (where the new water connection fees also now go).
- 2011 Consumer Confidence Report as required by the Department of Health to be given to all members of WCPOA that addresses water sampling for the previous year. Your drinking water meets or exceeds all Federal and State requirements.
- 2011 Water Use Efficiency Report as required by the Department of Health to be given to all members of WCPOA.
- REMINDER: Please return your completed BFP Survey forms to WCPOA's DOH Certified Cross-Connection Specialist (CCS) Pete Soderquist IMMEDIATELY. The original due date of July 31, 2010 is well past. Get your survey forms in today! 2011 Backflow Prevention (BFP) Letter and Survey Report Form
- NOTICE: WCPOA will be implementing the next phase of the BFP Plan starting October 2010 and continuing into Spring 2011. The Board will have certified Water Manager and DOH Cross-Connection Control Specialist (CCS), Pete Soderquist, on member properties, locating and verifying on-premise BFP and individual at point-of-hazard protection devices (or lack thereof). Expect a call from Pete to set up an appointment to go over your questionnaire, and review your BFP situation. Pete is an incredible resource and can help you protect the Association water system from any potential cross-contamination paths. Any questions, please contact the Board at email@example.com
- WCPOA takes interim measure of creating a Water Connection Waiting List as long as DOH is limiting connections. Expected duration of one year. For More Information
WCPOA takes interim measure of creating a Water Connection Waiting List as long as DOH is limiting connections. Expected duration of one year. Click here for more information.